Cassper Nyovest Good For That Video; Here is Music video by Cassper Nyovest performed the single Good For That. Good For That is Cassper Nyovest first commercial single after the success of his Kwaito album Sweet & Short.
Stream, Listen and Download the visuals below and check out some of the star cameo appearances. Audio
Cassper Nyovest Good For That VIDEO
Cassper Nyovest Bio
Cassper Nyovest is a singer and songwriter From South African. founder of the record label Family Tree.
Cassper Nyovest’s biography, date of birth, age, early life, family, parents, siblings, girlfriend, children, education, songs, albums, net worth, houses, cars, social media handles and everything else you’d love to know about him.
- Full Name: Refiloe Maele Phoolo
- Stage Name: Cassper Nyovest
- Other Names: Mr. Fill Up
- Date of birth: 16th December, 1990
- Age: 28 years
- Nationality: South Africa
- Siblings: Tsholofelo, Khotso
- Occupation: Singer, rapper, songwriter, businessman
- Genre(s): Hiphop, kwaito
- Instruments: Vocals, drum machine, sampler
- Record Label(s): Impact Sounds (former), Family Tree Records (current), Universal Music Group
- Net Worth: $1.5 million
Cassper Nyovest’s studio albums
• Tsholofelo – 2014
• Refiloe – 2015
• Thuto – 2017
• Sweet and Short – 2018
Cassper Nyovest Net Worth
Cassper Nyovest top rappers in South Africa. Estimated net worth $1.5 million or 22 million Rands.